Thursday, November 25, 2010

Christmas Shopping - fun or fright?

Good morning Stylistas, 

Senzu Swarovski© Divine Rock
Pendant in Sterling Silver
(SZ9PE2)
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I always find that I have these great ideas throughout the year for presents, and I think to myself: 'I should write that down for Christmas, so I'll remember'. Invariably I don't and then December arrives and I am scrambling to think of what to buy friends, family and co-workers. 

Luckily, this year will be much easier for me, now that I have the perfect source for gifts for most of my friends and family with Senzu! Now if I can just get around to getting my orders in, in stead of working on all other aspects of the business ;-)  At least I won't need to drive to the mall through sleet and snow, sit in traffic jams, fight over a spot closer to the mall entrance, and then wrestle my way through the mob in the stores. Most likely I'll be doing most of my Christmas shopping the easy way; online, in my pajamas, on the sofa with my iPad, relaxing with a nice cup of green tea and listening to some music. This is especially convenient now, since I will be in Thailand over the Christmas holidays and a lot of my friends and family are scattered all over Canada, the USA and Europe! 

Senzu Swarovski©
Magnificent Magenta Heart Set
(SZ9PE5-SZ9EA12)
However, I do enjoy shopping 'out' as well, especially at events that support local businesses and the community we live in. That's why I look forward to hearing from our Stylist David Lecitra how much fun he had at the Eglinton Community Centre Holiday Fair this coming Friday the 26th of November, where he will be hosting our booth together with my partner-in-style, Sumitra Mahakanok. Come see us there if you are in Toronto! We'll have some great new Senzu jewellery there. 

We're also excited about the upcoming First Annual Senzu Holiday Soirée right here in Oakville on the 1st of December. A lot of people have confirmed their attendance, so it promises to be a great party at a beautiful lakefront setting. We'll have the Christmas décor and Christmas tree up, so it will be a fun way to welcome the last month of 2010. Please RSVP to join Sumitra, if you haven't yet, this will be an event not to be missed! Also, you never know if @Santa_Claus might show up, now that he's following @senzustyle on Twitter

Senzu Swarovski© Pink Heart Set
(SZ9EA10 - SZ9PE3)
It will also be a bit of a celebration, since it will be 2 months since we had the unofficial 'Soft Launch' of Senzu. Plus, we will be at 150 unique and beautiful Senzu jewelry pieces. We started off with just 46, so we've tripled the selection! To celebrate, we've joined with Swarovski© Elements to create some beautiful crystal pieces that will be online in the next few days. There is just a limited quantity, so if you'd like them for Christmas, please contact Sumitra to order. 

Besides the Stainless Steel Collection, we now also have the Spirit Collection and the Elements Collection. Another 2 Collections will be introduced very soon, so if you haven't yet, browse our website and discover great new Senzu jewellery

Wishing all our American friends and fellow Stylistas around the world a very Happy Thanksgiving and a great weekend!
Styling it up,


Cristel

9 comments: