Thursday, September 2, 2010

Senzu Style Divas' very first blog!

Good afternoon everyone, and welcome to the Senzu Style Divas' very first blog, ever! 


To introduce, my name is Cristel, I am one of the founders  of the soon-to-be launched Senzu Style Experience. Our company will empower women and men to start their own business, be their own boss, as Independent Stylists with our direct sales company, Senzu Limited. My partner-in-style, Sumitra, and I have been working around the clock to get everything ready for the (soft) launch day. Lots of things to consider to make being a Senzu Stylist a great business opportunity! But it is also very exciting and in an industry I love (jewellery!), so the hours just fly by, and before I know it, the sun is setting and my stomach growling! 


Sumitra and I hope to launch the first stages of the senzustyle.ca website within the next few weeks, and I can hardly wait to share it with you all. We have selected 34 beautifully crafted stainless steel jewellery pieces to start the 2010 Collection with, and are already working on the Christmas specials. Our signature jewellery pieces will be beautiful pendants and earrings with white, pink or black pearl, set in stainless steel with crystal accents. They are my favorite pieces! 


So watch this space for regular updates and blogs about progress, new product launches and  behind-the-scenes looks at Senzu! 


Style it up!


Cristel

1 comment: