Friday, August 2, 2013

Be your own boss… my new lifestyle!



Several years ago I decided that I had enough. Enough of precious time spent commuting to my job, enough of hard schedules and most importantly, enough of doing what I just did not want to do anymore.

We all know that life is precious and we must think and take act towards where we really want to spend our energy.



I decided to work for myself, and to work from home, or from anywhere I want to be! The liberty of scheduling my time as I wish is what I like best. Who doesn’t like to do the groceries at 2PM on a Tuesday afternoon?! Being able to work from everywhere is also a great opportunity. I can host home parties in many regions and go to as many trade shows as I want. (Road trip crazy? This could be your dream job!) I personally only require an Internet connection and I can manage my web sales and orders from anywhere. The result is more quality time with my family and more fun doing things I love, like Do-It-Yourself projects and cooking new recipes!

There are challenges, of course! Keeping a good schedule that I readjust each week is key to being your own boss. Trust me, it’s easy to work crazy hours at home skipping lunch or forgetting what day it is!

Being a Senzu independent stylist has become part of my work at home strategy. Along with other web related projects and special initiatives in my community, I earn my living through direct selling. I just love selling nice jewelry and accessories that I would buy for myself. Loving what you sell is key! 


There are many ways to make money working as a stylist. What I prefer is promoting on the web and earning a percentage on sales from people who buy directly on the Senzu website. It’s easy and fun! I also love to host trunk shows or home parties with friends or friends of friends! Girls only soirées, bachelor parties, trunk shows, home parties, it’s just fun to sell jewelry in those events, and I can count on Senzu to always have new items I really love to show.

Do you work from home? What is your direct selling story? Join me on www.facebook.com/MarieSenzu or post your comment below. :)
Marie
Senzu Stylist

1 comment:


  1. You’ll come to know about your weaknesses and strengths through learning theoretically and apply what you’ve learned in hands-on affiliate program training. With proper affiliate training courses , you’ll be prepared physically as well as mentally on the tasks and possible stress that come with affiliate marketing.

    ReplyDelete